- In the last decade, India urbanized quicker (2.4%) than the world average (2.1%)
- India is projected to add 404 more a million urban dwellers by 2040
- Urban areas provide hope and betterment, but also bring with it a unique set multidimensional challenges
- “Ease of living index”, attempts to bring the cities of India which are socially, culturally and economically diverse into one comparable data driven platform.
- Handy tool for policy-makers | Evidence based Policy Formulation | Inter City comparison